Download the latest Fastboot ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1, this firmware is helpful if you have bricked, lag, or shuttering performance, unroot, or bypass the Mi Account lock.
if you need a full list of firmware links to download and install stock firmware on Xiaomi Poco F1. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the PocoPhone F1 Miui 12 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Stock ROM is running your android device operating system a body your device this Firmware If you have any hard brick problem after the flash dead your Poco F1 it’s a most common problem don’t worry just install the firmware on your device definitely solve your problem, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users.
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have any kind of software issue problem on your device that needs flash on a Poco F1, this Firmware Fix Network related issue, fix your Hang On Logo Problem, unroot your device and fix system bug error camera failed, Fix your Unknown Baseband and IMEI Issue, mi id on your Device, fix you Automatically install the application on your smartphone problem, solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Fix your Frp Or mi account Lock problem and more.
Xiaomi Poco F1 Firmware Download
Xiaomi Poco F1 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) Without Password
Latest Update Firmware For PocoPhone F1 Miui 12
Xiaomi Poco F1 Latest Full Fastboot Stock ROM Free Download
|Download||LIST OF Xiaomi Poco F1 FASTBOOT ROMS|
- This Stock ROM works only on the Poco F1.
- Make sure to charge your device more than 40%.
- You need a Xiaomi device with an unlocked bootloader.
- Must be Need Latest Xiaomi USB Driver.
How to install Stock ROM on Xiaomi Poco F1
- 1st download the Stock firmware for your Device
- must be need a Xiaomi device with an unlocked bootloader.
- You’ll need the fastboot ROM for your compatible Xiaomi device
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC via a USB cable.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the pc.
- Download Mi Flash Tool and Extract the MIUI MI Flash tool on your pc.
- Now click on the installer file on your pc and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied.
- Now Click on the first button to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button to flash.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green.