If you are looking for Smooth 6.5 Firmware Flash file then you have come to the right place. Here you will get the file collected from customer care completely free. you have the latest version Miracle Box flash tool try to Install this file to solve your brick problem today give you here All version free firmware and full installation guide.
What is stock ROM
Stock ROM is a runs your android device operating system a body your device this flash file, Suddenly your Smooth 6.5 is crash with a virus or hanging problem or boot loop, the logo stays the same, auto restart problem then you need to flash file to fix your android device. Hard reset hot working and doesn’t enter recovery or any kind of software issue then you need to must install stock firmware to the repair your smartphone.
Why Need Firmware
The most android device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of its users. Most users try to root their devices to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick, and then they have to flash files back on their device. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Smooth 6.5 is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick back to the previous working condition.
Smooth 6.5 Firmware Flash File Download
Smooth 6.5 Firmware [Logo & LCD Fix] Without Password
Care Stock Firmware Flash File For Smooth 6.5
Smooth 6.5 Care Tested Free Download Firmware Stock ROM
File Password: getgsmtips.com
|Google Drive – AFH||J517C_R2_BOPAI_EA04B_256_16_S_S_Smooth%206.5_USER_2SIM_|
- This Stock ROM works only with Smooth 6.5.
- Windows xp/7/10/11 and use the best quality USB Cable.
- Download Latest Miracle Box
How to install Stock ROM on Smooth 6.5
- Download Stock ROM and extract it on your PC.
- Always recommended your device data first backup on your pc.
- Install the Latest Version Miracle Drivers on your PC.
- Download the Miracle Flashing Tool above my post and extract it on your computer.
- Open Miracle Box Tool.
- then Tap on the loaded packet and select your file.
- After loading complete now Connect your device to your computer.
- Then click the start button now Wait for the process completed done.