Samsung Galaxy SM-J701F flash file Started rolling the July 2019 new latest Android security patch with build number J701FXXU7CSG4. the update Android 9.0 Pie latest patch best in the Asian region. If you haven’t received the recent update version on your Galaxy J7 Nxt, then you can go manually check the software update setting, Here you can download and install this stock firmware update on your Galaxy J7 Nxt very easily.
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have any kind of software issue problem on your device that needs flash on a Samsung Galaxy J701F, Samsung SM-J701F Flash File fix your Hang On Logo, unroot your device and fix system bug error camera error, Fix your Unknown Baseband and IMEI number Issue on your galaxy J7 Nxt Device, fix you Automatically install the application on your smartphone, fix all system crawl problem and solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Fix your Frp Or Gmail Lock problem and more.
Samsung SM-J701F Firmware Details
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt [SM-J701F]
Build number version U6: J701FXXU6BRH9
Build number version U7: J701FXXU7CSG4
Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Supported Tool: Z3X Box, Odin flash Tools.
Android Security Patch U7: 2029-07-24
Samsung SM-J701F Firmware Download
Samsung Galaxy J701F Repair Flash File Download Without Password
Samsung SM-J701F Binary 3 Firmware – J701FDDU3ARB1 – Google Drive
Binary U6 – J701FXXU6BRH9 – Download Link – Google Drive
Binary U7 – J701FXXU7CSG4 – Download Link – Google Drive
J701FDDS9CTG1 Binary U9 – Download Link – Google Drive
J701FDDUACUG2 Binary 10 – Download Link – Google Drive
- Download Update Version Samsung USB Driver
- Download Update Version Odin Flash Tool
- This ROM work only on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt BINARY-U6 and U7 Device.
- Minimum Charge Your galaxy device 50%.
How to Install Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt
- Always recommended your device data first backup on your pc.
- Download Samsung USB Driver and Install.
- Download and open ODIN tools on your computer.
- Now go to the download mode on your Samsung smartphone.
- Now open the Odin flashing tool and select the ROM.
- Click AP to select the AP file, and click BP to select the BP file, click CP to select the CP file, and click CSC to select the CSC file.
- Now Click the Start button processing done then seen the PASS message.