Samsung Galaxy SM-J400F flash file Started rolling the Sep 2020 new latest Android security patch with build number J400FXXS7CTI2. the update Android 10 latest patch device best in the Asian region and us. If you haven’t received the recent update version on your Galaxy J4 smartphone, then you can go manually to check the software update setting.
Stock ROM is a runs your device operating system a body your device this flash file, If you have any hard brick problem, after the flash dead your j4 android device its most common problem don’t worry just install the firmware on your device definitely solve your problem, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users,
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have any kind of software issue problem on your device that needs flash on a Galaxy J4, Samsung SM-J400F Flash File fix your Hang On Logo Problem, unroot your device and fix system bug error camera failed, Fix your Unknown Baseband and IMEI Issue on your galaxy J4 Device, fix you Automatically install the application on your smartphone problem, solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Fix your Frp Or Gmail Lock problem and more.
Samsung SM-J400F Firmware Details
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy J4 [SM-J400F]
- Build number version: J400FXXS7CTI2
- Android Version: Android 10
- Supported Tool: Z3X Box, Odin flash Tools.
Samsung SM-J400F Firmware Download
Samsung J4 U7 Flash File Repair 5Files [Hang Logo Fix] Without Password
File Password: getgsmtips.com
Samsung Galaxy J400FXXS7CTI2 – Free – Repair Firmware – Google Drive
- Download latest Version Samsung USB Driver
- Download Latest Version Odin Flash Tool
- This ROM work only on the Galaxy J4 BINARY-7 smartphone.
- Minimum Charge Your device 50%.
- Must be Backup your all personal data.
How to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J4
- Download Samsung USB Driver and Install.
- Download and open ODIN tools on your computer.
- Now go to the download mode on your Samsung smartphone.
- Now open the Odin flashing tool and select the ROM.
- Click AP to select the AP file, and click BP to select the BP file, click CP to select the CP file, and click CSC to select the CSC file.
- Now Click the Start button processing done then seen the PASS message That’s it