Samsung Galaxy SM-J400F firmware Started rolling the July 2019 new security patch with build number J400FXXU4BSF5. If you haven’t received the recent version on your Samsung Galaxy J4 device then you can go the manually check software update setting and try manual update on the latest firmware check on my post and follow full articles, update Android 9.0 Pie latest patch smartphone best in the Asian region India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka
if you have any kind of software problem on your J4 device that needs a flash file, For example, Hang On Logo Problem, unroot your device and solve system error and back to official ROM, Unknown Baseband and IMEI Issue on your galaxy J4 smartphone properly solve with this file, Automatically install the application and custom binary blocked by FRP lock, solve your Frp Or Gmail Lock problem and more.
Samsung SM-J400F Flash File Details
Device Model: Samsung Galaxy S4 [SM-J400F]
Build number version: J400FXXU4BSF5
Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Supported Tool: Z3X Box, Miracle Box, Odin flash Tools.
Android Security Patch: 2019-July-01
Samsung SM-J400F Firmware Download
J400FXXU4BSF5 – Free Download Direct Link – Google Drive
- Download Update Version Samsung USB Driver
- Download Update Version Odin Flash Tool
- Minimum Charge Your device 40%.
- This ROM work only on the Galaxy J4 BINARY-4 Device.
How to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy (SM-J400F)
- Download Latest Samsung USB Driver and Install.
- Download and open the Latest ODIN tools on your computer.
- Now go to the download mode on your Samsung Device.
- Now open the Odin flashing tool and select the Firmware.
- Click AP to select the AP file, and click BP to select the BP file, and click CP to select the CP file and click CSC to select the CSC file.
- then Click the Start button processing done now seen the PASS message.