The Samsung sm-J400F Combination file also works great for FRP protection lock, This file need because of the Factory Reset to back Protection FRP lock on your galaxy j4 Don’t worry, you can do this easily with this Combination file for your Samsung j4 smartphone.
Why Need Combination
Combination file is a customized service file for the Samsung Galaxy device the checks software and hardware issue, and solve your galaxy custom binary blocked problem by FRP protection lock, EE, and other securities, DRK problem, IMEI Null problem, and baseband Unknown and your smartphone has FRP Lock problem this file helps in enabling ADB and OEM unlocking and remove your galaxy j4 FRP lock permanently,
Combination File Advantages
- Remove FRP Lock / Reactivation Lock on your smartphone.
- Downgrade some Galaxy models.
- Fix your Galaxy J400F Phone DRK problem.
- Repair Samsung smartphone IMEI number.
- Enable your Galaxy J400F Phone ADB / OEM.
- Your Samsung device Unknown baseband problem solve.
Samsung SM-J400F U4 Combination Details
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy J4 (SM-J400F)
Binary Number: U4
Android Version: Android 9.0
Samsung SM-J400F U4 Combination Download
- Download the latest Samsung USB Driver
- Download the Latest Odin Flash Tool
- Minimum Charge 50%.
- This File works only on the Galaxy J400F BINARY-4 smartphone.
How to Bypass Samsung J400F FRP 9.0 Binary U4 With Combination
- Download Samsung USB Driver and Odin Flash Tool and Install it on your computer.
- Download a combination file and Connect your smartphone in download mode.
- Open Odin flash tool run setup and Click on AP and choose COMBINATION file.
- Then click on the start button,
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically.
- Now Run your device and open the Settings app on your smartphone and go to Settings, About phone and tap on the “Build number” maximum 10 times now got developer mode active.
- Then go to additional settings next go Developer Options setting, then just click Enable OEM option that’s it.
- OEM Enable completed, now back to official Stock ROM.