Samsung SM-G970U Combination file also works great for FRP protection lock, This file need because of the Factory Reset to back FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy S10e, Don’t worry, you can do this easily with this Combination file for your Galaxy S10e smartphone.
Why Need Combination
Combination file is a customized service file for the Samsung Galaxy SM-G970U device the checks software and hardware problem, and solve your device custom binary blocked by FRP lock, EE, and other securities, DRK problem, IMEI Null problem, and baseband Unknown and your smartphone has FRP Lock problem this file helps in enabling ADB and OEM unlocking and remove your galaxy S10e FRP lock permanently,
Combination File Advantages
- Remove FRP Lock / Reactivation Lock on your smartphone.
- Downgrade some Galaxy models.
- Fix your Galaxy SM-G970U Phone DRK problem.
- Repair Samsung smartphone IMEI number.
- Enable your Galaxy G970U Phone ADB / OEM.
- Fix Your Samsung device Unknown baseband problem solve.
Samsung SM-G970U U2 Combination Details
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy S10e (SMG970U)
Binary Number: U2
Android Version: Android 9.0
Samsung SM-G970U U2 Combination Download
Free Direct Download Link – Google Drive
- Download the latest version Samsung USB Driver
- Download the latest version Odin Flash Tool
- Minimum Charge 50%.
- This File works only the Galaxy SM-G970U BINARY-2 smartphone.
How to Bypass Samsung SM-G970U FRP 9.0 Binary U2 With Combination
- Download Samsung USB Driver and Odin Flash Tool and Install it on your computer.
- Download a combination file and Connect your Device in download mode.
- Open Odin flash tool run setup and Click on AP and choose COMBINATION file.
- Then click on the start button,
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically.
- Now Run your device and open the Settings app on your smartphone and go to Settings, About phone and tap on the “Build number” maximum 10 times now got developer mode active.
- Then go to additional settings next go Developer Options setting, then just click Enable OEM option that’s it.
- OEM Enable completed, now back to official Stock ROM.