Samsung Galaxy SM-C7000 flash file Started rolling the Nov-2019 latest Android security patch with build number C7000ZHS3CRJ1. the update Android 8.0 Oreo latest patch device best in the Asian region. If you haven’t received the recent update version on your Galaxy C7 smartphone, then you can go manually check the software update setting.
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have any kind of software issue problem on your smartphone that needs flash on a Samsung Galaxy C7, Samsung SM-C7000 Flash File fix your Hang On Logo Problem, unroot your device and fix system error camera failed, Fix your Unknown Baseband and IMEI Issue on your galaxy C7 Device, fix you Automatically install the application on your smartphone problem, solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Fix your Frp Or Gmail Lock problem and more.
Samsung SM-C7000 Firmware Details
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy C7 [SM-C7000]
Build number version: C7000ZHS3CRJ1
Android Version: Android 8.0 Oreo
Supported Tool: Z3X Box, Odin flash Tools.
Android Security Patch: 2019-01-Nov
Samsung SM-C7000 Firmware Download
Samsung Galaxy C7 (SM-C7000) Firmware (Stock ROM)
C7000ZHS3CRJ1 – Free Repair 4File – Download Link
- Download latest Version Samsung USB Driver
- Download Latest Version Odin Flash Tool
- This ROM work only on the Galaxy C7 BINARY-3 smartphone.
- Minimum Charge Your device 50%.
How to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy C7
- Download Samsung USB Driver and Install.
- Download and open ODIN flash tools on your computer.
- Now go to the download mode on your Samsung smartphone.
- Now open the Odin flashing tool and select the ROM.
- Click AP to select the AP file, and click BP to select the BP file, click CP to select the CP file and click CSC to select the CSC file.
- Now Click the Start button processing done then seen the PASS message That’s it