The Samsung J4 core sm-J410G Combination file also works great for FRP lock, This file need because of the Factory Reset to back Protection lock on your galaxy j4 core Don’t worry, you can do this easily with this Combination ROM for your Samsung smartphone.
Why Need Combination
Combination file is a customized service file for the Samsung Galaxy smartphone and checks the software and hardware issue, and solve your galaxy custom binary blocked by FRP lock problem, EE, and other securities, DRK problem, IMEI Null, baseband Unknown and your smartphone has FRP Lock problem this file helps in enabling ADB and OEM unlocking and remove your FRP lock permanently,
Advantage of Combination File
- Remove FRP Lock / Reactivation Lock on your device.
- Downgrade some models.
- Repair your Samsung smartphone IMEI number.
- Enable your Galaxy Device Phone ADB / OEM.
- Solve your Galaxy Phone DRK problem.
- Your Samsung device Unknown baseband problem solve.
Samsung SM-J410G Combination Firmware Details
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
Android Version: Android 8.1.0
Binary Number: U1
Samsung SM-J410G Combination File Download
Free Direct Download Link – Google Drive
- Download latest Official Samsung USB Driver
- Download Latest Official Odin Flash Tool
- Minimum Charge Your Device 50%.
- This File works only on the Galaxy J4 Core BINARY-1 smartphone.
Download Samsung SM-J410G U1 Flash File (Repair Firmware)
How to Bypass Samsung J410G FRP 8.1.0 Binary U1 With Combination
- First Samsung USB Driver and Odin Flash Tool and Install it on your computer.
- Download a combination file and Connect your smartphone in download mode.
- Open Odin tool run setup and Click on AP and choose COMBINATION file.
- now Click on the start button,
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically.
- now Run your smartphone and open the Settings app on your smartphone and go to Settings, About phone and tap on the “Build number” maximum 10 times now got developer mode active.
- Then go to additional settings next go Developer Options setting, then just click Enable OEM option that’s it.
- OEM Enable completed, now back to official Stock ROM.