Samsung Galaxy J4 SM-J400F Combination file Binary 7 also works great for FRP lock, here share all the latest security patch latest binary official combination file, This file need because of the Factory Reset to back FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy J4 Don’t worry this Combination file helps you to Remove or unlock Bypass FRP on your Galaxy J4.
Why Need Combination
Combination file is a customized service file for the SM-J400F U7 Combination File device the checks software and hardware issue, and solve your device custom binary blocked by FRP, EE lock, and other, DRK problem, IMEI Null problem, and baseband Unknown and your device has FRP Lock problem this file helps in enabling ADB and OEM unlocking and remove your Galaxy J4 lock permanently,
Combination File Advantages
Remove FRP Lock / Reactivation Lock on your device.
- Enable your Samsung Galaxy SM-J400F Phone ADB / OEM.
- Fix Your Samsung Unknown baseband problem.
- Repair Samsung galaxy smartphone IMEI number.
- It enables the Service menu and Test mode to test the Samsung phone.
- Fix your Galaxy SM-J400F Phone DRK Repair.
Samsung SM-J400F U7 Combination File Download
Download Samsung SM-J400F FRP Remove File
Samsung Galaxy J4 SM-J400F Combination Latest Binary Firmware
File Password: getgsmtips.com
Repair Firmware For SM-J400F
- Download latest Version Samsung USB Driver
- Download Latest Version Odin Flash Tool
- This ROM work only Samsung Galaxy J4.
- Minimum Charge Your device 50%.
- Supported Tool: Z3X Box, Odin flash Tools, and more.
- Must be back up your all personal data on your android device.
How to Bypass Samsung SM-J400F FRP With Combination
- Download Samsung’s latest USB Driver and Odin Flash Tool and Install it on your computer.
- Download a combination file and Connect your Device in download mode.
- Open Odin flash tool run setup and Click on AP and choose COMBINATION file.
- Now click on the start button,
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically.
- Now Run your device and open the Settings app on your smartphone and go to Settings, About phone and tap on the “Build number” maximum 10 times now got developer mode active.
- Then go to additional settings next go Developer Options setting, then just click Enable OEM option that’s it.
- OEM Enable completed, now back to official Stock ROM.