Samsung Galaxy SM-G361F flash file Started rolling the 2015 new latest Android security patch with build number G361FXXU1AOL1. the updated Android 5.1.1 latest patch device best in the Spain region and asia. If you haven’t received the recent update version on your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime device, then you can go manually to check the software update setting.
Stock ROM is a runs your device operating system a body your device this flash file, If you have any hard brick problem after the flash dead your Core Prime android device its most common problem don’t worry just install the firmware on your device definitely solve your problem, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users,
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have any kind of software issue problem on your device that needs flash on a Galaxy Core Prime, Samsung SM-G361F Flash File fix your Hang On Logo Problem, unroot your device and fix system bug error camera failed, Fix your Unknown Baseband and IMEI Issue on your galaxy Core Prime Device, fix you Automatically install the application on your smartphone problem, solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Fix your Frp Or Gmail Lock problem and more.
Samsung SM-G361F Firmware Details
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Core Prime [SM-G361F]
- Build number version: G361FXXU1AOL1
- Android Version: Android 5
- Supported Tool: Z3X Box, Odin flash Tools.
Samsung SM-G361F Firmware Download
Samsung Core Prime Flash File Repair 5Files [Hang Logo Fix] Without Password
Galaxy Core Prime SM-G361F All Latest Binary Stock Firmware
File Password: getgsmtips.com
- Download latest Version Samsung USB Driver
- Download Latest Version Odin Flash Tool
- This ROM work only on the Galaxy Core Prime.
- Minimum Charge Your device 50%.
- Must be Backup your all personal data.
How to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy SM-G361F
- Download Samsung USB Driver and Install.
- Download and open ODIN tools on your computer.
- Now go to the download mode on your Samsung smartphone.
- Now open the Odin flashing tool and select the ROM.
- Click AP to select the AP file, and click BP to select the BP file, click CP to select the CP file, and click CSC to select the CSC file.
- Now Click the Start button processing done then seen the PASS message That’s it