Download and Install Oppo A36 PESM10 Firmware Stock ROM (Flash File) for your Android Device, IPS LCD, 90Hz, 480 nits (typ), 600 nits (HBM), 6/8GB RAM Android 11, ColorOS 11.1, This Firmware Full Need then you have come to the right place. Oppo A36 Firmware file Download try to Install this file to solve your all software and virus problems today give you here full free installation guide.
if you need flash file for the Oppo A36 PESM10 then you have come to the right place, this firmware is helpful if you have Oppo A36 Stock Logo Google Service After Format, lag, or shuttering performance, unroot or bypass the FRP lock.
Stock ROM is running your android device operating system a body your device Firmware If you have any hard brick problem after the flash dead your Oppo A36 it’s a most common problem don’t worry just install the firmware on your device definitely solve your problem, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users.
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have any kind of software issue problem on your device that needs flash on an Oppo A36, Fix Network related issue, fix your Hang On Logo Problem, unroot your device and fix system bug error camera failed, Fix your Unknown Baseband and IMEI Issue, fix you Automatically install the application on your smartphone problem, solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Fix your Frp Or Gmail Lock problem and more.
Oppo A36 PESM10 Firmware Flash File Download
Oppo A36 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) Without Password
Latest Update Firmware For Oppo PESM10
Oppo A36 PESM10 Latest Stock ROM Flash File Download
File Password: getgsmtips.com
|Download||Oppo A36 PESM10|
|Download Link||PESM10domestic_11_A.04_2022021422390116 China|
- This Stock ROM works only on the Oppo A36.
- Make sure to charge your device more than 40%.
- You need an Flashing Tool MsmDownloadTool.
How to install Stock ROM on Oppo A36
- Download Your Model firmware.
- Download Latest MSM Download Tool and Install Qualcomm driver.
- Run MSM Download Tool on your pc.
- You will see the option to Load firmware.
- then turn off your device and press the Volume Up key.
- Connect your phone to the PC via a USB Cable.
- Then Click on the Start button to start the flashing process.