Don’t worry if your Apple Logo Screen iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max are having the same problem. We are prepared to assist. By attempting the potential fixes, you may rapidly troubleshoot the issue. This article will identify the typical cause of the issue and show you how to solve it if your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo screen.
There may be a number of causes for your iPhone to remain on the apple logo. The OS, however, is a significant factor. The iPhone stuck on the Apple logo is typically the root of OS issues.
It’s always worrying when your iPhone freezes up on the Apple logo. You now know how to fix an iPhone that is stuck on the Apple logo and get yourself out of a jam by following the solutions mentioned above.
What Reasons iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max Stuck on Apple Logo Screen?
It’s crucial to understand why the iPhone became stuck on the Apple logo following an iOS update before learning how to resolve the issue. Considering the price of iPhones, obtaining this knowledge can assist you in identifying the issue and even lessen your tension, However, we don’t know the main cause of where iPhone devices get stuck on the Apple logo screen, which looks to be frustrating. Here are some of the common reasons includes:
- You might have updated your iPhone with a corrupt firmware.
- It’s possible that the problem arises as a result of your changing to iOS 14’s beta version, which has flaws and other problems.
- You might have obtained the firmware from unofficial, unreliable third-party sources.
- Such issues could be brought on by a hardware or software issue with your iPhone.
- It’s possible that your iPhone’s storage is full.
- If you purchased your iPhone from someone else, it’s possible that you are updating a jailbroken model.
- It’s possible that the firmware update was improperly downloaded.
How to Fix iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max Stuck on Apple Logo Screen Issue?
As we noted above, there are a number of causes for the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max being stuck on the Apple logo display. But if your iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo screen and you can’t turn it on, that might be unpleasant. But by using the given techniques, you may quickly fix the issue on your iPhone device. Let’s examine the solutions now.
1. Force Restart iPhone
You must force restart your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max if the Apple logo screen is stuck on during an upgrade or for any other reason. The quickest way to fix the issue you’re having with your iPhone is to force restart it. Your iPhone was compelled to shut down and restart without going through the usual shutdown procedure.
- Press and release the Volume Up button on your iPhone.
- Again, press and release the Volume Down button on your iPhone.
- Then press the power button for at least 10 seconds and wait until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
2. Update or Restore your iPhone via Recovery Mode (Data Loss)
Another viable solution to solve your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen is to upgrade or restore your iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max via Recovery Mode. However, restoring an iPhone will remove all of your data from it. However, if you haven’t used your iPhone device yet, pause before entering recovery mode. If you’re okay with it, take the following actions:
- Connect your iPhone to the pc using the lightning cable. Launch the latest version of iTunes if you’re using a Windows PC.
- Then press the Volume up button and quickly release it.
- Again, hold the power button until you see the Recovery Mode option on your iPhone screen.
- Note: The steps to put an iPhone into recovery mode are similar to a forced restart. The only difference is that you can’t release your power button when the Apple logo appears on the screen. Instead, release it when you get the connection to your PC prompt on the screen.
- On your PC, you should get the Update or Restore option. Now choose the Update option, and your PC will automatically start to download the software update for your iPhone device without deleting the data.
- Wait until the iOS version is installed on your iPhone device and the download is complete. Your iPhone now reboots itself and returns to normal.
3. Restore iPhone via DFU Method (Data Loss)
If your iPhone Apple Logo Screen, you may want to try DFU Mode (Device Firmware Update mode) as a last option. The DFU Method will reload the software and firmware on your iPhone device and is a more thorough restore than Recovery Mode. However, the DFU Method may be able to resolve the issue and return your iPhone to working order if your device is having software- or firmware-related problems.
- Connect your iPhone device to your PC.
- Now press the Volume up button, quickly release it, and immediately press and release the Volume down button.
- Press and hold the power button until your iPhone screen turns off.
- Place your finger on the power and Volume down buttons simultaneously for about 6 seconds.
- Now release the power button while holding the Volume Down button until iTunes alerts you that your iPhone was detected in the Recovery Mode option. (Your iPhone shows the black screen completely).
- When your iPhone goes into Recovery Mode, click “OK”, choose “Restore iPhone” from the iTunes platform and follow the prompts to complete the restore process.
- Your iPhone should no longer be stuck on the Apple logo screen, hopefully.
Contact Apple Support
You should get in contact with Apple customer care for assistance if you have attempted the aforementioned fixes but your iPhone 14 Pro or 14 Pro Max is still getting stuck on the Apple logo screen. They will offer a variety of troubleshooting techniques that you can use to solve your iPhone issue quickly.