Download the latest Stock ROM Firmware flash file for the Huawei P40 5G ANA-NX9, this firmware is helpful if you have bricked, lag, or shuttering performance, unroot or bypass the FRP lock.
Download and Install Huawei P40 5G Firmware Stock ROM (Flash File) for your Huawei Android Device. ANA-NX9 Firmware Full Need then you have come to the right place. ANA-NX9 Firmware Download try to Install this file to solve your all software and virus problems today give you here full free installation guide.
Stock ROM is running your android device operating system a body your device this Firmware If you have a hard brick problem after the flash dead your Huawei ANA-NX9 it’s a most common problem don’t worry just install the firmware on your device definitely solve your problem.
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have any kind of software issue problem on your device that needs flash on a Huawei ANA-NX9, Firmware Fix Network related issue, fix your Hang On Logo Problem, unroot your device and fix system bug error camera failed, Fix your Baseband and IMEI Issue, Huawei id on your Smart Device, fix you Automatically install the application on your smartphone problem, solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Fix your Frp Or Gmail Lock problem and more.
Huawei P40 5G Firmware Download
Huawei P40 5G Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) Without Password
Latest Update Firmware For Huawei ANA-NX9
Huawei P40 5G Latest Official Firmware Flash File Free Download
File Password: getgsmtips.com
|Google Drive||ANA-NX9 126.96.36.199(C432E5R6P4)|
|Huawei P30 Pro VOG-TL00 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)|
|Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1 Firmware Flash File Stock ROM|
- This ROM works only Huawei ANA-NX9.
- Make sure to charge your device more than 40%.
How to install Stock ROM on Huawei P40 5G
- First You need an SD card minimum of 16GB.
- Now download the Stock firmware for your Device
- Create a new folder in your SD card and rename it to dload.
- Unzip the downloaded file and insert an SD card into your device.
- press volume up + volume down and power button then keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei device.
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset, Page chooses to wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons.
- and tap on the Power button to confirm
- Wait until the process fully finishes then Restart your Device.