if you have a Google Account Sign in on your Huawei Nova 3i, your device has FRP enabled To disable FRP lock all you need to do is remove your Google Account You can unlock it easily by following my Guide.
FRP feature has been added to the device that are available on the Android systems new Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie. The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every device and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account id you can easily Remove FRP google account in your Nova 3i.
What is FRP
Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on android lollipop higher automatic activate when you set up your device google account manager after factory data reset and hard reset.
Huawei Nova 3i FRP Bypass INE-LX1 Downgrade File
- Model: INE-LX1 (Huawei Nova 3i)
- System: EMUI 9.1.0 C185
- File: Remove FRP RESET By Safe mode
- Unzip the file: Without password
Huawei Nova 3i FRP Bypass INE-LX1 Downgrade File Without Password
FRP Bypass Firmware Flash File Download For Huawei INE-LX1
INE-LX1 Remove FRP RESET By Safe mode Work This Official Firmware
File Password: getgsmtips.com
How to Remove FRP Huawei Nova 3i
- First You need an SD card minimum of 8GB.
- Now download the Downgrade firmware for your Nova 3i
- Create a new folder in your SD card and rename it to dload.
- Unzip the downloaded file and insert an SD card into your device.
- press volume up + volume down and power button then keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei Nova 3i device.
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset, Page chooses to wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons.
- and tap on the Power button to confirm
- Then choose wipe data.
- Wait until the hard reset process fully finishes.
- Finally, select Safe mode and click on the power key to confirm.
- In your Huawei Nova 3i mobile Go to
- Setting => System => Reset ==> Reset all setting Finally Done.
- then Restart your Huawei Nova 3i device.