Download the latest Stock ROM Firmware flash file for the Huawei Honor View 20 PCT-L29, this firmware is helpful if you have bricked, lag, or shuttering performance, unroot or bypass the FRP lock.
Download and Install Huawei Honor View 20 Firmware Stock ROM (Flash File) for your Huawei Android Device. Huawei PCT-L29 Firmware Full Need then you have come to the right place. PCT-L29 Firmware Download try to Install this file to solve your all software and virus problems today give you here full free installation guide.
Stock ROM is running your android device operating system a body your device this Firmware If you have a hard brick problem after the flash dead your Huawei PCT-L29 it’s a most common problem don’t worry just install the firmware on your device definitely solve your problem, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users.
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have any kind of software issue problem on your device that needs flash on a PCT-L29, Firmware Fix Network related issue, fix your Hang On Logo Problem, unroot your device and fix system bug error camera failed, Fix your Baseband and IMEI Issue, Huawei id on your Smart Device, fix you Automatically install the application on your smartphone problem, solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Fix your Frp Or Gmail Lock problem and more.
Huawei Honor View 20 Firmware Download
Huawei Honor View 20 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) Without Password
Latest Update Firmware For Huawei PCT-L29
Huawei PCT-L29 Latest Stock ROM Firmware Flash File Free Download
File Password: getgsmtips.com
|Google Drive||PCT-L29 HW EEA HLRCF PRINCETON-L29D 10.0.0.195(C431E10R3P4)|
- This Stock ROM works only Huawei PCT-L29.
- Make sure to charge your device more than 40%.
- You need an Flashing Tools.
How to install Stock ROM on Huawei Honor View 20
- First You need an SD card minimum of 16GB.
- Now download the Stock firmware for your Device
- Create a new folder in your SD card and rename it to dload.
- Unzip the downloaded file and insert an SD card into your device.
- press volume up + volume down and power button then keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei device.
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset, Page chooses to wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons.
- and tap on the Power button to confirm
- Wait until the process fully finishes then Restart your Device.