Huawei Clone P20 Pro Firmware Flash File Need then you have come to the right place. This device CPU Mediatek MT6580 and stock ROM format Scatter, this firmware helpful if you have bricked, lag, or shuttering performance and dead, you have an updated version SP flash tool try to Install this file solve your all software and virus problem today give you here free full installation guide.
What is stock Firmware
Stock ROM is a runs your android device operating system a body your device this Firmware, If you have any hard brick problem after the flash dead your Clone P20 Pro it’s most common problem don’t worry just install the firmware on your device definitely solve your problem, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users.
Why Need Firmware
The reasons why your device will flash hang on logo problem hard reset not working, Automatically application error, IMEI null problem, baseband unknown, if you had forgotten password, Auto Apps Run Virus Clean and monkey virus, After the Flash Dead and display problem then you try to install the clone P20 Pro Flash File on your android device.
Huawei Clone P20 Pro Firmware Download
Clone P20 Pro Firmware Flash File Stock ROM [Hang Fix] Without Password
Care Firmware Flash File Download For Clone P20 Pro
Huawei Clone P20 Pro Download Tested Free Stock Firmware Flash File
File Password: getgsmtips.com
- This Stock ROM works only with Clone P20 Pro.
- Windows xp/7/10 and use the best quality USB Cable.
- Backup your device all personal data.
- Download Latest MTK USB Drivers
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
How to install Stock ROM on Your Huawei Clone P20 Pro
- Download your device Stock ROM and extract it on your computer.
- MTK USB Driver Latest Version Download and Install it.
- SP Flash Tool Download and install it on your computer.
- Go To The SP Flash Tool folder and open Flash Tool main software.
- Click scatter-loading and go downloaded folder and select the Scatter.txt file.
- Now click the download button on the sp flash tool.
- start the Flashing completed you have seen a green button notice.