if you need Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro Firmware & Factory images then you have come to the right place, this Android devices have been among the favourite for custom developments. And the latest Pixel 7 and 7 Pro are no different, new Pixel phones offers a refreshed design and impressive software optimizations. if you need to install the firmware on your Google Pixel using Fastboot Factory Images and OTA files.
Users have received the Pixel 7 series well, and reviews have been good. But, there can be challenging times when the device may run into problems, After you’ve flashed a beta build to your Pixel device, your device is automatically enrolled in the Android Beta for Pixel program and offered continuous over-the-air (OTA) updates to the new beta builds until you choose to unenroll that device from the program. We also deliver flashable images at each milestone, so you can choose the approach that works best for your test environment.
What is Factory images
Factory images is a runs your android device operating system a body your device this flash file, Suddenly your Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro is crash with a virus or hanging problem or boot loop, the logo stays the same, auto restart problem then you need to flash file to fix your android device. Hard reset hot working and doesn’t enter fastbbot or any kind of software issue then you need to must install stock firmware to the repair your Pixel Device.
Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro Firmware Download
You don’t know how to flash the firmware & Factory images, don’t worry. Just grab the file using the download links below and follow the steps mentioned in this article.
Pixel 7 and 7 Pro Factory images [Download] Without Password
Before doing anything that could erase data on your device, take a complete backup flashing the firmware always has a risk of full data loss; must be backing up the data on your phone is highly recommended.
Requirements: This images works only Google Pixel 7 & 7 Pro.
|Factory Image||OTA File||Version||Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro|
|Link||Link||TD1A.220804.009.A2 (Oct 2022)||Google Pixel 7 (panther)|
|Link||Link||TD1A.220804.031 (Oct 2022)||Google Pixel 7 (panther)|
|Link||Link||TD1A.220804.009.A2 (Oct 2022)||Google Pixel 7 Pro (cheetah)|
|Link||Link||TD1A.220804.009.A5 (Oct 2022)||Google Pixel 7 Pro (cheetah)|
- Backup Your device all personal data.
- need to install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your pc to make an ADB connection between the two devices. It’s critical to have Android SDK Platform Tools to run ADB and Fastboot commands.
- Install Google Pixel USB Driver on Your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on Your device.
How to install Fastboot Factory Image on Your Google Pixel
Must be need an unlocked bootloader on your Google Pixel to perform Factory Image flashing via Fastboot. Check out this guide on unlocking the bootloader on Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro. With an unlocked bootloader then follow the next steps on your device:
- Downloaded and Extract the file into the platform-tools folder on your laptop.
- Connect your device to the PC via a Good USB cable.
- Go to the platform-tools folder on your PC.
- Type CMD on the address bar and press Enter to open the Command Prompt.
- Then Run the following command to boot your device to the Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- now open platform-tools folder and double-click the flash-all.bat file to start flashing the firmware. and you can run the following command to do the same:
- now process is completed, your phone will automatically reboot. If not, press the power button until you see the logo, It may take a few minutes So, don’t panic.