After much anticipation, the brand-new iPhone 14 series are now available. As usual, user craziness and excitement were at their height. However, there are always some problems iphone Overheating Issue, that consumers encounter with the iPhone, such as WiFi, wireless charging, and overheating on their iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max.
We developed a thorough tutorial that will lead you through some actions you can do to make sure your iPhone 14 Pro or 14 Pro Max stays cool and functional in order to assist alleviate this problem. We cover all you need to know to keep your phone operating properly, from basic advice like dismissing unused apps and lowering screen brightness to more sophisticated options like updating your device’s software and looking for hardware problems.
How to Fix the iphone Overheating Issue on iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max
The good news is that you may attempt a few ways to remedy the iphone Overheating Issue problem with the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max. Here are some potential fixes that we’ll walk you through. It could be time to seek expert assistance if the issue continues in spite of your best efforts. You can bring your iPhone to a local Apple retailer and have a qualified technician have a look at it. They can identify the issue and offer you the repairs or replacements you need to get your gadget back up and running.
1. Deactivate the Always On feature
Apple has officially released the new, always-on iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro Max. Although many people adore this feature, they are unaware that it uses more battery. The GPU must work harder because the screen uses more energy and is constantly on. Your battery may be overheating as a result of your continual abuse.
2. Turn On Low Power
Your device restricts all background apps and processes when you activate low power mode. The GPU will be released from pressure and keep from heating as a result.
To turn Low Power Mode on or off :
- First go to Settings > Battery
- You can also turn Low Power Mode on and off from Control Center.
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls
- then select Low Power Mode to add it to Control Center
3. Enable Auto-Brightness Feature
The brightness level is adjusted automatically based on the environment you are in. This is a really practical and simple approach to conserve battery and stop it from heating up. This can be used as follows:
- Go to settings >then accessibility >then go to Display & Text Size >turn on Auto-Brightness.
4. Disable Background App Refresh
Even when you are not using an app, it can still work in the background thanks to background app refresh. While you are not using the apps, this feature enables the apps to connect to the internet and receive latest updates. This drains the battery and puts more demand on it, which leads to overheating issues.
- Go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh > Tap Background App Refresh > Off to completely turn Background App Refresh off.
5. Disable Location Services
If you provide authorization to using or constantly detecting location, it is always active in the background. In addition to using up more energy, this results in heating because it is always on. In addition to protecting your privacy, turn off location services is helpful for your battery.
- Go to Settings > Privacy, then select Location Services > Select an app, then turn Precise Location on or off.
6. Reset your iPhone Settings
A settings reset might resolve many problems that may be preventing your iPhone device from using wireless charging by clearing them out of the Settings menu.
open the Settings app.Here’s how to Factory Reset your iPhone
Tap General > Scroll down and select Reset.
Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
Enter your passcode if prompted.
Confirm your decision by tapping Erase Now.
Your smartphone will reset and restart when finished.
7. Update To The Latest iOS Version
Your mobile device may be slow or stuttering because some individuals choose not to upgrade their iPhones to the most recent software to conserve storage.
- Open up Settings on your device and go to General.
- Select Software Update, and it will show up here if there is a pending update.
- If you see a new pending update, install it on your device.
We hope this information has been helpful in resolving your IOS iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max Overheating Issue. Although we have discussed the most typical causes and remedies, there may be other factors at play. For instance, prolonged use of specific applications or functionalities, as well as exposing your device to hot temperatures or direct sunlight, can all contribute to overheating.