Samsung SM-M336K Firmware Binary U1 Started rolling the 2022 new latest Android security patch with build number M336KKSU1AVD1. the updated Android 12 latest patch device best in KTC – South Korea. Please make sure the code is correct. You can check model code in Setting – About, in Download mode and you can find it by flipping your device and among the things you found in the box. If you haven’t received the recent update version on your Galaxy Jump2 Device, then you can go manually to check the software update setting.
Stock ROM is a runs your device operating system a body your device this flash file, If you have any hard brick problem after the flash dead your Galaxy Jump 2 android device its most common problem don’t worry just install the firmware on your device definitely solve your problem, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users,
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have any kind of software issue problem on your device that needs flash on a Galaxy Jump2, The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue or Dead Issue Samsung SM-M336K Fix your Hang On Logo Problem, unroot your device and fix system bug error camera failed, Fix your Unknown Baseband and IMEI Issue on your Galaxy Jump2, solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Fix your Frp Or Gmail Lock problem and more.
Samsung SM-M336K Firmware Download
Samsung Galaxy Jump2 Flash File Repair Stock ROM Without Password
Full Firmware For Samsung SM-M336K
Galaxy Jump2 SM-M336K Download All Latest Binary Firmware Flash File
File Password: getgsmtips.com
|Google Drive||M336KKSU1AVD1 – U1 – Android 12|
- Download latest Version Samsung USB Driver
- Download Latest Version Odin Flash Tool
- This ROM work only on the Galaxy Jump2.
- Minimum Charge Your device 50%.
- Must be Backup your all personal data.
How to install stock ROM on Samsung SM-M336K
- Download Samsung USB Driver and Install.
- Download and open ODIN tools on your computer.
- Now go to the download mode on your Samsung smartphone.
- Now open the Odin flashing tool and select the ROM.
- Click AP to select the AP file, and click BP to select the BP file, click CP to select the CP file, and click CSC to select the CSC file.
- Now Click the Start button processing done then seen the PASS message That’s it