Samsung SM-A736B Firmware Binary U1 U2 Started rolling the 2022 new latest Android security patch with build number A736BXXU1AVC5. the updated Android 12 latest patch device best in XME – Malaysia. Please make sure the code is correct. You can check model code in Setting – About, in Download mode and you can find it by flipping your device and among the things you found in the box. If you haven’t received the recent update version on your Galaxy A73 5G Device, then you can go manually to check the software update setting.
This stock firmware is official from Samsung Cloud Server. Of course, we recommend you are using official Samsung tool like Samsung Smart Switch, Odin or Samsung Kies. GetGsmTips.com will not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have any kind of software issue problem on your device that needs flash on a Galaxy A73 5G, The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue or Dead Issue Samsung SM-A736B Fix your Hang On Logo Problem, unroot your device and fix system bug error camera failed, Fix your Unknown Baseband and IMEI Issue on your Galaxy A73 5G, solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Fix your Frp Or Gmail Lock problem and more.
Samsung SM-A736B Firmware Download
Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Flash File Repair Stock ROM Without Password
Full Firmware For Samsung SM-A736B
Galaxy A73 5G SM-A736B Download All Latest Binary Firmware Flash File
File Password: getgsmtips.com
|Google Drive||A736BXXU1AVC5 – U1 – Android 12|
|Google Drive||A736BXXU2AVI1 – U2 – Android 12|
- Download latest Version Samsung USB Driver
- Download Latest Version Odin Flash Tool
- This ROM work only on the Galaxy A73 5G.
- Minimum Charge Your device 50%.
- Must be Backup your all personal data.
How to install stock ROM on Samsung SM-A736B
- Download Samsung USB Driver and Install.
- Download and open ODIN tools on your computer.
- Now go to the download mode on your Samsung smartphone.
- Now open the Odin flashing tool and select the ROM.
- Click AP to select the AP file, and click BP to select the BP file, click CP to select the CP file, and click CSC to select the CSC file.
- Now Click the Start button processing done then seen the PASS message That’s it