Samsung Galaxy A30s latest model android has released 2019 better Exynos 7885 SoC, 3GB-32GB memory Android 9.0, this phone likes customizations, flashing follow me, if you want access to take full control your device system and system apps for root your Samsung Galaxy A30s, rooting process to follow here in this guide step by step using magisk .
Why Root Your Galaxy A30s
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy A30s because of root for use and access on your system easily and change any system app and customize file app and Rom all possible with a rooted device. follow my articles carefully because of any wrong work for your phone brick risk, first you phone backup data must important.
Easy To Bootloader Unlock Samsung Galaxy A30s
- First, go to the setting of to About Phone> Tap on Build Number 7 times. now your device enables the developer mode,
- goes the developer mode and enables the OEM Unlocking option.
- Now you have to boot your device into download mode by holding Power and Vol Up + Vol Down button.
- Now, your device is ready to root. Read my full articles for Rooting instruction.
How to Enter Download Mode Samsung Galaxy A30s
Open Download Mode 1st ( Connected USB Cable to PC, Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down and Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone with USB Cable, release all keys open Download mode
Samsung Galaxy A30s Firmware Download
Samsung Galaxy A30s Stock Firmware 9.0 Download Here
Instructions How to Root Galaxy A30s using Magisk
Now install root your android phone follow this post step by step and share some tips and requirements. you install root your phone must need Bootloader Unlocked phone how to unlock check before my articles.
- This guide work only Samsung A30s.
- charge your phone battery must be 50%.
- Download Latest Odin Flash Tools and install it on your computer.
- Latest Samsung USB Driver Download and install on your Pc.
Samsung Galaxy A30s patched boot File Download Here
Download Latest Version Magisk Manager Apk
- Download the latest Magisk Manager app and install it.
- First Go to download mode.
- Now Connect your phone on your computer.
- Download Odin flashing tools and open it.
- Download patched boot file on your pc.
- Now load the patched boot.tar file in the AP section on Odin software.
- Uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- Then Clicks the Start button to root your device process is done.