If You have Download Mode Issue on Nokia Any Android SmartPhone How to Fix. Though this is not a common issue, some users have reported this issue. It usually happens after installing a software OTA update and restarts the phone. Here is how to fix the stuck at download mode issue on Nokia Download Mode error .
work devices: I have tested this on a few smartphones and I have achieved about 85% success. I have tested it on: Nokia 6.1, Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 7.1. It will work on other Qualcomm powered Nokia to except for Nokia 8.1 and Nokia 9 Pureview which restrict slot change.
Download Mode Issue: Try a force reboot
Just to double check that your device is affected and not just entered download mode as an exception, try to force restart it:
- On your Nokia phone, Press and hold Volume Up & Power buttons together for about 15 seconds. The phone will reboot and should start normally.
How to Fix Nokia Smartphone Stuck on Download Mode After OTA Update
today show you how you can fix a Nokia Stuck on Download Mode after OTA update issue using the pc. In this method, what we have to do is that we will use ADB to change the slot from active to inactive once. Remember that this method is not helpful for all Nokia phone.
- Connect you phone to your computer using a Good quality USB cable
- Go to where ADB is installed and open a command window from there.
- Type the below command to check your Nokia phone’s current/active slot (a/b):
- fastboot getvar current-slot
- Now, change the active slot to inactive slot by executing the below command.
- – For example, if the active slot is a, then run the following command:
- fastboot –set-active=b
- – If the active slot is b, then run the following command:
- fastboot –set-active=a
- Note: If you see a “_” before the slot name, modify the command accordingly. For example,
- fastboot –set-active=_b
- Finally run the below command to reboot your phone:
- fastboot reboot
- You will see the following message on your phone screen: “Can’t load Android system. Your data may be corrupt… If you continue to get this message, you may need to perform a factory data reset and erase all user data stored on the device”
- Select “Factory data reset” using Volume keys and then press the Power button. In the next screen, select “Yes” to confirm the wipe. Your phone will restart after the process completes.
- If the above two methods does not help you, then better contact the Nokia care for service. Alternatively, you can download and install the firmware manually.
Requirements: Nokia USB drivers installed on your computer and ADB and Fastboot driver setup
important Note: This guide requires some technical expertise. Users should have knowledge on ADB, USB debugging and other Android technical aspects. Do NOT proceed, if you do not know what you are doing! Backup all important data before proceeding this guide.
|Nokia 3 TA-1032 FRP Bypass, Reset CM2 MTK Boot File|