Download LibUSB Win32 Driver is the latest innovated USB driver program that helps to recognize the present-day MediaTek MTK based new smartphones to the computer for flashing/unlocking into the SP Flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, and MRT dongle. If you want to unlock MediaTek MTK powered device like Oppo, Realme, Vivo, Xiaomi, through Meta Mode then must you need to download and install LibUSB Driver to your pc.
What is a Libusb Win32 ?
LibUSB Pc driver helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. libusb driver comes with an auto-installer package and its supports windows 11, windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP (32 & 64bit).
Download Libusb Win32 Driver Latest Version
Libusb Win32 Driver allows you to flash the scatter Stock ROM on SP Flash Tool your Mediatek powered devices and also helps you to Stock ROM flash, remove screen lock and FRP lock on your smartphone.
Tools Name: libusb-win32-devel-filter
Compatible: Windows Computer
Requirements: Pc, Laptop, USB Cable, MTK Driver, Scatter File, Sp Flash Tool
File Password: getgsmtips.com
|Download||libusb-win32 Driver Version|
|Google Drive – Mega||libusb-win32-devel-filter-220.127.116.11|
Before attempting to install the driver, you will need to backup your smartphone first. You can do this by creating a restore point or doing a full data backup. Once you have backed up your device, disconnect it from the computer and remove all components except for the driver. then you can move ahead in installing the driver.
How to Install LIBUSB Win32 Driver on your PC:
- Download & extract the LIBUSB Driver to your pc.
- Now Run libusb-win32-devel-filter-18.104.22.168.exe/Tap Next.
- Tick on I Accept the Agreement and Click Next.
- Choose the installation directory and click Next/Tap Install.
- Now Tick on Launch Filter Installer Wizard/Click Finish.
- It will take few seconds to Open/Tick on Install a Device Filter and Tap Next.
- Now you can see the device’s COM Port in the LibUSB window, That’s it.