Huawei POT-LX1 (Huawei P smart 2019) New Security FRP Reset Downgrade File
if you have a Google Account Sign in on your POT-LX1. your device has FRP enabled To disable FRP lock all you need to do is remove your Google Account You can unlock it easily by following my Guide. FRP feature has been added to the device that is available on the Android systems new Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie. The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every device and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account id you can easily Remove the FRP google account in your Huawei P smart 2019.
What is FRP
Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on android lollipop higher automatic activate when you set up your device google account manager after factory data reset and hard reset.
Downgrade File For POT-LX1 Download
- Model: Huawei P smart 2019
- System: POT-LX1
- Unzip the file: Without Password
Huawei P smart 2019 FRP Bypass POT-LX1 Downgrade File Without Password
FRP Bypass Firmware Flash File Download For Huawei POT-LX1
Downgrade File For POT-LX1 To Reset Frp This Official Firmware Stock Rom
File Password: getgsmtips.com
|Google Drive||Potter-L21 18.104.22.1682(C432E8R4P1) Reset Frp |
How to install Stock ROM Huawei POT-LX1
- First You need an SD card minimum of 16GB.
- Now download the Downgrade firmware for your device
- Create a new folder in your SD card and rename it to dload.
- Unzip the downloaded file and insert an SD card into your device.
- press volume up + volume down and power button then keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei device.
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset, Page chooses to wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons.
- and tap on the Power button to confirm
- Wait until the process fully finishes then Restart your Device.
- Finally, select Safe mode and click on the power key to confirm.
- In your Huawei mobile Go to
- Setting => System => Reset ==> Reset all setting Finally Done.
|Huawei P smart 2019 POT-LX1 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)|
|Downgrade File For POT-LX1AF FRP Bypass Huawei P Smart 2020|