Download Latest Checkra1n 0.12.4 Beta | iphone 5s to X IOS 12 to 14.7.1. Checkra1n Tool ( Lifetime Jailbreak ) released iPhone 5s to iPhone X running iOS 12 to the latest iOS 14.7.1 / iPadOS 14.7.1 running A9/A9x/A10/A10x/A11
Finally, the new update checkra1n jailbreak supports iOS 14, but for A9 & A9x devices for now for iOS 14.
Checkra1n Tool Compatibility iOS 14 – iOS/iPadOS 14.7.1
Checkra1n latest 0.12.4 Beta version released for A10/A11 and A11 Devices and 0.12.3 version updated for iOS 14.5 but iOS 14.5.1 / iOS 14.6 and iOS 14.7/ 14.7.1 users also can use this version.
Here is the Checkra1n Tool support Device list.
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7 and 7 Plus
- iPad 5th, 6th, and 7th generations
- iPad Air 2, mini 4, iPod touch 7
- A11 Support Device list
- iPad Pro 1st and 2nd generations
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X
Checkra1n tool does not support A13 and A14 Jailbreak, such as iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Mini / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro MaxUnsupported Devices for checkra1n
Download Latest Checkra1n 0.12.4
This group has made an app (called the checkra1n app) that can be downloaded on to a Mac or Windows computer and used to jailbreak an iPhone connected to it. It’s a very simple and easy process to do. iOS14.7.1 Jailbreak.
fix your Untethered Bypass Broken Baseband on these tools Today we will share the link to download the Latest iFrpfile All In One Tool.
File Password: getgsmtips.com
|checkra1n 0.15.0 (iOS 15.1 – iOS 15.2)||Coming Soon|
|Checkra1n 0.12.4||Google Drive – Mega|
|iFrpfile All In One Tool V2.7.1 iCloud Bypass Tool 13 & 14.7.1|
|Download Latest Checkra1n jailbreak Windows With ModRa1n/Ra1nUSB iPhone 14.8|
How to iOS14.7.1 Jailbreak With Checkra1n 0.12.4 On Windows
- checkra1n iOS 14.7 for windows jailbreak you need to download a few tools
- Download any bootable USB software then flash from a file in the tool, and select the downloaded checkra1n checkn1x ISO file. After that, select the attached USB after clicking on the Select Target button When both of these things are selected, click the Flash button to start making checkn1x bootable USB.
- After your checkn1x USB is bootable, restart your iOS device and enter into BIOS settings, and then into the bootable menu section. For my computer, I can enter there, by pressing an F2 function key, to enter into BIOS settings your keys could be different like F10, F12, ESC key. You can also search on Google with your computer model number which key is used to enter into BIOS settings.
- Now Once you’re in BIOS settings, navigate to the Boot menu, from there just select the connected USB for checkra1n iOS 14 jailbreak checkn1x and hit enter. Take a look at the below picture, the attached USB must be at the first position to boot your system from the attached USB. If you don’t see the USB in the first place, use keys to move the options, you’ll find the function keys on your computer screen.
- then settings are set, now save and exit from BIOS settings, your computer will then boot through the attached checkra1n checkn1x USB.
- Wait for a little until you see this screen, now press the ALT+F2 key from the keyboard, it’ll show you the checkra1n application screen on your pc.
- In case you don’t know yet, From now on, the steps are the same as how to install checkra1n jailbreak, so go to google and search checkra1n jailbreak.